Pelvic Floor Group Exercise Class
Pelvic floor group exercise class
This small group class (maximum 4-5 people per class) is designed to assist those managing or preventing any pelvic floor concerns.
You will need to complete an assessment with our Pelvic Health Physiotherapist prior to starting this class. Your exercise program will then be modified to your needs, suited for:
- Pregnancy and postnatally
- History of bladder leakage
- History of bowel concerns
- Pre and post-menopausal
- Pre and post pelvic or cancer surgery
- Pelvic pain
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Pre and post prostate surgery
- Managing other musculoskeletal concerns along with pelvic health concerns
If you are wanting to learn safe ways of doing strengthening, mobility, and postural exercises with an emphasis on the pelvic floor, then this class is for you.
You can expect:
- A safe, confidential, and supportive class environment
- An experienced pilates and pelvic health Physiotherapist supervision of class
- Pilates trapeze and reformer-based exercises
- Fitball, bands and pulley use
- Functional mat exercises
- Free weights and cable machines
- Roller and band stretches/release exercises
To register your interest to ask further questions please contact Michelle Franklin firstname.lastname@example.org or reception on 08 9448 6588.